Friday, April 13, 2018

Ylläs 24H Live!


Tero and I are joining the Ylläs 24h race. They hold the ski lifts running for 24 hours straight... and whoever skis most vertical, wins. There will be no rest :-)

I've participated this competition a couple of times (see here and here). I don't really feel like I'm good shape this year, but lets see how it goes. Ski as much as I can. At least it will be more vertical than on a usual ski day :-)

This year I will be tweeting live pictures and video as the race goes on. Follow the hashtag #yllas24h or my twitter handle @jariarkko.

Here's the team:



And here's how it looked like in 2015, including my visit to the Gondola sauna:


Tämä blogi löytyy myös suomeksi Relaasta. Photos and videos (c) 2015-2018 by Jari Arkko. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment